Thursday, April 9, 2015

First Communion Gift Ideas

My oldest daughter, Moira, is preparing to receive her First Holy Communion this year.  She is so excited!!!  We have quite a bit of preparation left to complete, but she will not receive the sacrament until the end of the year, so we have plenty of time.  I will try to write a post soon about some of the resources and ideas we use for preparation.

I have been thinking of gifts for her on this special day and found some I know she would love. 
  • Recently I became a Lilla Rose consultant; I reviewed the company a few months ago, and I have to say I am still very impressed with it.  Not only are the products beautiful, well-made, and completely unique, but everyone I have met within the company is very  kind and helpful.  My daughters love the beautiful Flexi-clips, so when I saw the  two cross Flexi clips, I knew Moira would love receiving one on her First Holy Communion.  



  • Another beautiful product that would be perfect as a First Communion gift is the hand-embroidered scapulars from Stella Marigold Art.  They are so pretty!  I am not sure I will be able to get Moira one, but I know she would love it!  :)

  • One thing we always give to the kids on this special day is the Jesus, Make me Worthy prayer book, which comes with a white or black cover.  They can be found from the FSSP bookstore.


Do any of you have special gifts you give to your First Communicants?  I would love to hear your ideas!

(**Note:  If you buy any products from my Lilla Rose website:  http://www.lillarose.biz/IrishRose, I will receive a commission.  Our family is very grateful for this small, extra source of income.).  If you have any questions about Lilla Rose or their products, please contact me.  I am glad to help!

God bless!
+JMJ+




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...