Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Consecration to the Holy Ghost


Consecration to the Holy Ghost
O Holy Spirit, divine Spirit of light and love, to Thee I consecrate my understanding, my heart, my will, my whole being for time and for eternity.
May my understanding be ever submissive to Thy divine inspirations and to the teaching of the Holy Catholic Church of which Thou are the infallible guide; may my heart be ever inflamed with love of God and of neighbor; may my will be ever conformed to the divine will, and may my whole life be a faithful imitation of the life and virtues of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to Whom with the Father and with Thee, O Holy Spirit, be honor and glory forever.  Amen.


God bless!
+JMJ+

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. God bless!