Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Reviewing a Beautiful Book

 Recently I received the beautiful new book Praying to Holy Angels:  Angel of God and St. Michael the Archangel Prayers in Sacred Art for Young Children by Kerri Davison for review from Holy Heroes.  When the book arrived, I was so excited to write this review.  It is a stunning book!  My five year old son immediately asked me to read it to him when he saw the cover.  As we read through Praying to Holy Angels, he soaked it all in: the simple, but thorough, explanation of angels at the beginning of the book, the beautiful illustrations on each page, and the two familiar prayers included--the St. Michael Prayer and the Angel of God.  As soon as we finished reading, he asked me to read it all over again.

I am very glad we have been able to add this book to our home library.  If any of you would like to purchase this beautiful work of our Faith from Holy Heroes, they are offering 10% off the book for my readers.  Simply us the code Angels10.  I hope your family enjoys it as much as we did.

God bless!

+JMJ+

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. God bless!