Saturday, February 18, 2023

Upcoming...

 I wanted to let everyone know that I am currently working to switch my blog to a different name and web address, hopefully helping people remember it and thus locate these prayers easier.  While it is still a work in progress, as I still need to update all the links, I wanted to give you the new address and name.  I have copied over all the old posts; I just need to update links.  Until I finish, I will post both here and the new website.

My new blog name is The Cross through the Flames, which can be found at the following link.

The Cross through the Flames

I will eventually have a redirect from this blog to the new blog.  Thank you for your patience while I complete all of these tasks to finish setting it up.  I hope you will all visit the new blog and continue to follow me there as soon as I finalize it.  May God reward you!

+

Also this week I hope to post a project that I created, which I feel is perfect for Lent.  It will be free to use for your meditations.  I pray you have a blessed Lent!


God bless!
+JMJ+


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. God bless!