Wednesday, April 23, 2014

An Article for Spring

I am so excited to tell you about something I recently discovered.  While it is new to me, it is not new to the Catholic world.  St. Mary's Messenger  is a Catholic magazine aimed primarily toward children ages 7-12.  It is a full-size, 32-page color magazine, published quarterly.  Subscriptions are $19.95 a year.
I recently viewed my first copy, and I was very impressed.  The magazine is solidly Catholic, very appealing to the eye with activities for kids to complete, and includes a variety of articles to help kids learn about their beautiful Catholic faith.

I am also excited to share with you that in the spring 2014 issue of St. Mary's Messenger, I have an article published, entitled "Flowers for Mary" with a picture created by some of my children.  I was thrilled to have my article accepted into this magazine.

As an example the spring 2014 issue includes the following articles (plus more):
"Our Holy Hero"
"Catechism Corner"
"The Vision of the Two Columns"
"The Perfect Easter Egg"
"Fun Pages"
...and many more.

They have a large portion of this edition focused on Blessed (soon Saint) John Paul II and the upcoming canonizations of him and John XXIII, including articles on Divine Mercy Sunday.
The magazine is filled with wonderful information for your children.   I encourage you to take a look  at St. Mary's Messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. God bless!