Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Prayers Requested

As you probably realized by now, my schedule did  not remain as I thought it would.  Instead of birthday and feast day posts, I have a prayer request.  Last week I delivered our newest blessing from God ten weeks early by emergency c-section.  (I have not chosen an online nickname for him yet).  He is in the NICU but is doing well.  Deo gratias!  Please keep him in your prayers that he may daily grow stronger and healthier and be able to come home to our family as quickly as possible.  Please also pray for a speedy recover for me and for my entire family to have extra strength and patience during this time.  May God reward you for your kindness.



Our Lady of Perpetual Succor, pray for us!

God bless!
+JMJ+

2 comments:

  1. You and your baby boy are being remembered in my family's and my personal rosary intentions. Congratulations!
    May God bless all of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! May God reward you for your kindness! I will try to email you a picture when he gets more of his cords/tubes off so you can see him better. God bless!

      Delete

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. God bless!